Saturday, September 10, 2011

Beach finds

Hi friends,
Recently we were blessed to enjoy some time at the beach near Pawley's Island, South Carolina.
One of my favorite things to do is go on vacation!







One of my second favorite things to do is to pick up a couple of goodies from the trip to help me remember the beach! I wanted to share with you a couple of inexpensive treats that I found.


1. Shells:
*They were only about a dollar each. I think a collection of them in a pretty glass bowl makes a statement. I could envision using them with a natural ribbon as a napkin ring holder.





2. Napkins:
I couldn't resist these sweet coral sea life napkins! They just make me happy and the colors were perfect for this spot on the kitchen bar.



3. Vintage Postcards:
These are probably my favorite beach find! I got 5 vintage Pawley's Island postcards for just 50 cents each. I plan on framing them and hanging them in our bonus room. I haven't shared our bonus room with you yet. I will do a Big Bonus Room Reveal once I finish this postcard project.








What about you? Do you like to pick up goodies on your adventures and travels? What sorts of things do you like to get?

Happy decorating & living-
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment