Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yellow rooms

HI friends,
How is your week going? What have been the highs and the lows? What are you reading? What are you watching?


I realized that I've never done a blog posting about yellow rooms. I started thinking about yellow. What do you think of the color yellow? Do you have any yellow in your rooms? Do you have any yellow in your wardrobe?














I looked around my own house and I only have little touches of yellow in my home. Small touches of yellow in artwork and in one set of pillows. I looked in my closet and I have one yellow shirt (new) and one yellow sweater (old, never wear anymore). Yellow may be a color that I choose to incorporate in the future. What about you?































There's something so cheerful and inviting about these yellow rooms. Don't you agree? Makes me want to add some more yellow elements to my spaces.

Happy decorating & living,
Megan
megan@cottagebluedesigns.com

5 comments:

  1. I have several rooms with pale yellow walls: dining room, kitchen, and a bedroom. We have dreary winters here, and the yellow really helps it stay bright, warm and cheery. Makes it seem the sun is shining even when it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    Thanks for the comment.
    Where are you that you have dreary winters? What colors do you have paired with your pale yellow walls? I love the idea that you can cheer up your space with color. I hope the sun is shinning where you are today.
    Take care.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete



  3. خدمات نقل الاثاث متعددة لدينا حيث يوجد لدينا خبرة في كيفية التعامل مع العملاء في تنفيذ اعمال فلدينا مدينة مكة افضل شركة نقل اثاث بمكة التي تتميز بالدقة في تنفيذ اعمال وتوصيل الاثاث من الباب لاننا نمتلك عمال متميزون في شركة نقل عفش بمكة فعليكم التواصل معنا من اجل الاستفادة من الخدمات التي نقدمها كل هذا ايضا تلاقه في مدينة الدمام من خلال التواصل مع شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام التي تمتلك فنين متميزين في اعمال الفك والتركيب كما لديها اسطول سيارات مجهز يساعدها علي الوصول الي منزلك الجديد فكل شئ يكون جاهز مع شركة نقل عفش بالدمام التي اثبتت انها نقل شركة لديها خبرة كبيرة في مجال نقل الاثاث
    كما يوجد لدينا خبرة في خدمات نقل الاثاث بجدة من خلال
    شركة نقل اثاث بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة

    ReplyDelete
  4. its very Nice شركات الماسة تقدم لكم شركة جلى رخام جدة فنحن نساعدك على عمل جلى رخام بجدة حيث أن شركتنا شركة جلى بلاط بجدة لديها أفضل ماكينات جلى بلاط بجدة كما اننا فى شركة شركة جلى سيراميك بجدة لدينا احدث أدوات جلى سيراميك بجدة كما ان شركتنا تعتبر افضل شركة جلى رخام بجدة وبشهادة العملاء نعتبر افضل شركة جلى بلاط بجدة ونعتبر أيضا افضل شركة جلى سيراميك بجدة كما أن لدينا افضل اسعار جلي بلاط بجدة

    ReplyDelete