Here's Sarah's very cool blog:
Here are some sample vinyl wall decals:
You can choose from:
- Abstract art-all types of swirls, dots, triangles, boxes, stripes, lines, etc.
- Plants and trees-potted ferns, palm trees, large oak trees, bonsai trees, apple blossoms on branches, etc.
- Quotes & Sayings-Live, Laugh, Love, Faith, Hope, Kiss the Cook, famous quotes, verses, rhymes, inspirational sayings, etc.
- Victoriana-chandeliers, candelabras, Tiffany lamps, frames, doorknockers, Fleur de lis, etc.
- Cartoon characters-Mickey Mouse, Disney, Spongebob, Spiderman, Scooby-do, Fairies, Dora the Explorer, etc.
- Sports & Hobbies-Auto racing, monster trucks, model airplanes, trains, skateboarding, surfing, basketball, baseball, football, etc.
- Floral patterns-sunflowers, daisies, roses, floral wreaths, vines, buds, blossoms, etc.
- Skyline silhouettes-New York, Paris, London, Golden Gate Bridge, Eiffel Tower, etc.
- Movie Stars-Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Blues Brothers, Charlie Chaplin, etc.
- Animals & Critters-butterflies, lions, tigers, birds, fish, elephant, zebra, horse, cats, etc.
- Other-lips, guitars, English phonebooth, lamp post, electric power lines, maps, payphone, gas pump, etc.
Thanks again Sarah for sharing this very cool idea with me! I am thinking if I like how my bedroom turns out I may want to consider using a vinyl wall decal behind these chairs on the wall in the living room:
Happy decorating and living!
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, especially to my husband, Steve, and my dad, Dick Law! My two favorite dads!