Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cornado Island...You're Gorgeous!!!!

Since Steve had to work today...okay, that's really why we're in Sand Diego right now, I was on my own. I told him to take the rental car and fended for myself today. I really just wanted to walk along the waterways in front of our hotel and relax/read by the pool and that's exactly what I did.


Currently working on reading Kate Morton's The House at Riverton. I have to admit that I loved her book The Forgotten Garden but this one I am not loving so much but am trying to. Recently finished Cutting for Stone which ended so amazingly- I LOVED the last 100 or so pages. I need some really good books to read this summer. Please recommend.....

Once Steve returned to the hotel from work we headed over the bridge (Steve is completely afraid of heights and insisted that I drive and in the left hand lane too) to Cornado Island. That island is so gorgeous! Wow! Flowers, flowers, flowers...everywhere....it even smells good:




We loved walking around Cornado Island admiring the scenes, smells, and more:



We found an amazing seafood restaurant with a wonderful water view:





Good-bye Cornado, I am headed back to home sweet home tomorrow:







Happy decorating and living-
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment