Monday, January 16, 2012

Newly Painted Master Bath

Hi friends,
Happy MLK Jr. day! I hope that you have the day off of work and are enjoying it in any way you see fit! I've got my parents visiting with us from Northern Virigina (looking at houses down here so they can move closer to us, yeah!!!!!). My mom and I are heading out to a movie in a little bit then we'll have a salmon dinner that my husband is making for us while watching The Bachelor together. That's a great day for me!

I wanted to share with you the paint job that my husband did on our master bathroom last week while I was away working out of town. He chose a shade of blue/ gray just a touch warmer than our master bedroom which he painted this summer. We were inspired by new marine colored towels that we scored on sale at Restoration Hardware this month.

Welcome to our master bathroom.....
















Here are our new Restoration Hardware Egytian towels that we just scored on sale in marine color. They're really wonderfully soft thick towels. We got them as wedding gifts in silver sage color about 6 years ago- that set is going to our guest bathroom now which is green (perfect!).








Every room needs a little bling. Here's the bling in my bathroom, the silver tray:



This vase was given to us by dear friends, it's actually a pottery wine chiller, great for holding pretty flowers too:



Look, I had a friend watching me take pictures of my bathroom. Millie the cat:




Thanks friends for joining me today. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Happy decorating & living-
Megan
megan@cottagebluedesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment