Sunday, January 22, 2012

I can't help myself! I LOVE pillows!

Hi friends,
How was your weekend? What did you do? Did you have snow where you were? Here in North Carolina we just had a little rain and I have to say, I am really not missing snow. Maybe one snow would be nice but otherwise I'll take sunshine and 60s!

I have a confession. Hi, my name is Megan and I have a thing for pillows! I mean lots of pillows. Pillows pillows pillows! My philosophy is to have neutral paint colors with neutral furniture and bring in colors through pillows, artwork, accessories, and maybe even curtains. I love to switch it up and change out my pillows seasonally. I often keep old pillows and either cover them with new fabric that I love or buy new pillows covers.

Are you someone who likes to spice it up and change out a thing or two in your home to inspire yourself? Or do you prefer to find a decorating look that works for you and keep the look?

Here are some pillows with mostly neutral backdrops that I am digging right now:
















Wow! All of these pillows are inspiring me to spice it up! I might try to steal away with a gift card I got for Christmas and get some new pillows this week for our family room! I'll let you know what I find.

I hope you all have a great week.
Happy decorating & living,
Megan
megan@cottagebluedesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment