Sunday, January 29, 2012

Keepin' it real!

Hi friends,
You know how obsessed I am with pillows. I have honestly never been really happy with the pillow situation in our family room. Well, I picked up two new blue and green (my favorite color combination) paisley pillows recently with a gift card for our family room. The pillow situation is improving in there. It's not quite there, but it's getting closer.

Here are the new pillows:





Here is how the rest of the family room is looking these days:













Here is what I've tried in the past with the pillow situation:

Christmas time-







Here is what is happening in the room while I'm happily snapping away. I'm keepin' it real here:







Yes, pajamas are still on, cartoons are on, and Legos are everywhere!

Happy decorating & living,
Megan
megan@cottagebluedesigns.com

1 comment: