Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sweet Jewelry Stand

Hi friends,
I hope your week is going well. The heat has returned to the Raleigh, North Carolina, USA area. It was even too hot to go to the pool today- can you imagine? Too hot to go to the pool! I took the kids to a cheap kids' movie then we played at home with lots of cool air conditioning blowing in the house.

I wanted to share a real find that I found a few weeks ago when I was in Fairfax, Virginia visiting my folks. I just happened to find this two tiered stand on the sale table of a local boutique just miles from my parent's house. I thought I could use it display jewerly. Let's see, what else do you think it could be used for? It was less than $20. Steal!















What do you think it could be used for?
Happy decorating & living,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to visit your blog. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks for posting. . .
    reliable packers and movers vizag.

    ReplyDelete