Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mod Podge Artwork

Hi friends,
Yesterday I teased you by sharing that I recently created a craft project for myself out of these products:

-Coastal Blue & Green Paper Placemats (purchased in Pinehurst, NC this weekend)
-Mod Podge
-sponge brushes
-two 12 X 12 artist canvases
-two 6 X 6 artist canvases
-scissors
-two images from the internet printed on my computer (octopus and seahorse)



Well, I've been at it again, adding to my favorite space in our whole house, my home office. See if you can spot the 4 new pieces of artwork that I made today:








Did you find the 4 framed coastal creatures that I added to each side of the large window in my home office?

















Thanks so much for joining me today friends. I hope you're having a terrific week. I've been full time mommy this week with our two kids: no summer camp, no school, just us three musketeers this week and next! I'll share some of what we're been up to in a blog soon.

Happy decorating & living,
Megan
meganlawbrewer@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    It’s really informative post. I like the way you describe this. Thanks for sharing. . .
    international movers in vapi.

    ReplyDelete