Monday, July 2, 2012

Beach Signs 2

Hi friends,
Thanks for joining me today. Back to decorating today at least temporarily. I'm still at my parents in Virginia waiting to hear when my mom's chemotherapy will start (hopefully this week). Looking forward to my brother joining us this week from California. Our family hasn't been just the 4 of us (without spouses or children) in a long time. It'll be a very special visit.

I'm still thinking about heading to the beach sometime soon. Here are some more signs of the beach in my home that make me smile:























Happy decorating & living everyone,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. Great now when I open my browser I visit you blog because you share interesting info. Thanks for posting such a amazing stuff. . .
    professional packers in lucknow.

    ReplyDelete