Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Hi friends,
How are you? How has your week been? It's been pretty darn hot here in North Carolina. We've needed to head to our neighborhood pool after school to cool off.

I wanted to give you a sneak peek of my new home office curtains. I started painting big blue beautiful wide stripes on one of the curtains panels today. It's still a work in progress and I have another panel to paint hopefully tomorrow (it doesn't take much time at all to do it). I am really happy how the first one turned out.

Here's the sneak peek (sorry, the photo was taken from my iphone so it's not a good picture), I promise to share good photos of both curtains painted soon:






I hope you all have a wonderful first weekend in June!!!!!
Drop me a line and let me know what you're up to.
Happy decorating & living,
Megan
meganlawbrewer@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment