Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Signs of Summer

Hi friends,
How are you? How is your week going so far? It was super hot in Raleigh, North Carolina today. The kids had me pull out the good ole' slip and slide and put in on our little hill in the backyard then they played in the sprinkler. They had a ball! It was a nice break from the neighborhood pool which I'm sure we'll head back to tomorrow. After that we all took baths/showers early and had popcorn and fruit/veggies for dinner. That's a pretty awesome night in their book! Mine too! We had my parents visiting us for Father's Day this past weekend and now they're gone. Steve's on a business trip too so it's just the Three Musketeers now.

I wanted to share some signs of summer that I've brought into our home lately. What are the signs of summer where you are?





















Happy Summer!
I hope you have a summer filled with fun, laughter, and relaxation.
Megan
meganlawbrewer@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment