Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Updates Coming

Dear friends,
Thanks for stopping back by to visit. I wanted to share that I'll have a couple of new posts coming soon.
  • I can't leave well enough alone and I've been at it again re-arranging re-purposing furniture from different rooms all around our house.
  • We swapped our guest room with my honey's home office and couldn't be happier with the exchange.
  • We are feeling the need to paint downstairs.
I promise to blog again soon and share some new photos of what I've been up to. We had quite a few snow days at home, snowed in, so I've had some time to mess around the house and cook up some new ideas. Can't wait to share!

Please stop by again real soon and I'll have some new ideas to share.

Happy decorating & living,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment