Monday, June 10, 2013

Living Room Progress

HI friends,
Thanks so much for joining me today. How was your weekend? We had a lot of rain here near Raleigh, North Carolina, so that meant lots of indoor time. Thank goodness for mini ipads, leap pads, wii systems, and all things technical to keep us busy and occupied. The kids and I went to see the new movie Epic-it was very good. And they got in some pool time too which was a blast.

I wanted to share with you today some progress in our living room. I think this room is just about finished for now. It's the first room you see in our house when you open the front door so it's main purpose is to be welcoming and set the tone for the house. We use the family room with tv which is adjacent to this room the majority of our time at home. I have found that I like to read in the living room- the sofa is super comfy for curling up on with a good book and a cup of tea.

Here's what our living room looked like when we moved in two years ago with a little bit of work:





Here's what it looks like today:









 






This room has seen many furniture arrangements as well as furniture from other rooms. Everything in this room is from our previous home except for the new curtains and rug (both Pottery Barn). 

Thanks again for joining me today friends. I hope you are well.
Happy decorating & living,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post very nice blog, this information really helped me, thanks for posting. . .
    Car moving services.

    ReplyDelete