Saturday, December 29, 2012

Winter Decorations

Happy New Year friends!
I hope you had a wonderfully joyous Christmas season with your family and friends!
We had a great holiday celebrating with family. Santa was very kind to the Brewers.

We were all under the weather with nasty colds/coughs, all except my husband Steve. He must have one amazing immune system! But we're all better now and I have started taking down the Christmas decorations. I always get kinda depressed when I take down all of the decorations because the house looks so stark.

So this year, I had a brainstorm. I decided to decorate for winter! Why not? I ventured out of the house today, the first time in days, I spent two days on the couch in my pjs watching HGTV nonstop, and made it to the local craft store. I only spent a very small amount and bought scrapbook paper, snowflake stickers, and blue and white ribbon- just dollars. I can't wait to share with you how I've decorated for winter.....one word.....SNOWFLAKES!



I promise to do another blog posting soon and share lots of pictures of my winter decorating. I need to get all of the Christmas decorations back into their boxes and back up into the attic soon so I can take some pictures for you.

Happy New Year!!!!
What kinds of plans do you have?
Do you do New Year's resolutions? I do. I'll share mine soon- they're the exact same resolutions as last year and the year before that and the year before that.

Happy decorating & living,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. I found this post informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates, thanks for sharing. . .
    international movers in allahabad.

    ReplyDelete