Thursday, April 9, 2015

Springtime is here

Hi Friends,
Happy Spring! How does spring look where you are? One fun fact about where we live in North Carolina: a thick green film of pollen from the many pine trees coats everything and I mean EVERYTHING!!!! I have never in my whole life seen pollen like this! It's almost like you don't want to go outside because every surface is coated with it. On a walk yesterday I even saw 'pollen clouds' literally clouds of the green gross stuff being blown from pine trees. Yuck!


Here are some spring time pictures from inside (where I even find the gross green stuff on surfaces). Okay, enough complaining, it should be gone soon enough.












 

Happy decorating,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! So glad to see a post from you! I don't always comment, but I love reading your blog! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete