Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fun Hallyway Find

Hi friends,
Recently I was able to drive north to Northern Virginia to spend time with my pops for his birthday. I even dragged him to the musical The Book of Mormon. Poor guy! We celebrated our July birthdays together:





While in town I got pops to go with me as I visited my favorite antique/junk stores in the Leesburg area. Here's the Lucketts Store...I was in heaven checking out their stuff....



I practiced some unusual restrain on my part and only made two purchases. A can of blue chalk paint- project to be created and revealed soon and....a sweet pop of color vintage globe...





This hallway is an art gallery, a bench to sit and put your shoes and socks on, storage for games, balls, and puzzles....









 
I've also been cooking up a new decorating plan in the eat-in kitchen....stay tuned.....


Happy decorating & living.
Hope you're having a great week-
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment