Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bedroom Benches

Hi friends,
Thanks for joining me today. How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend? We have all of the Brew Crew back together this weekend after pops traveling for work again this week. It's a pretty normal weekend for us with ballet/tap lessons, a birthday party, and church. We are looking forward to seeing some of Steve's relatives for dinner Saturday night.

Lately, I've been dreaming about how to spice up our bedroom. We have done a lot of work in there since we moved in but it's still not finished.

Steve and I stayed at a beautiful resort hotel recently that had a lovely linen bench at the end of the bed perfect for sitting on to put shoes on. When our room was 'turned down' while we were downstairs having dinner I noticed that the extra bed pillows were placed on the lower portion of the bench which I thought was a fantastic idea. It got me thinking about bedroom benches. I did a little online shopping for bedroom benches and haven't found one that I'm totally crazy about yet.

Here are some inspiration pics that I found online of bedroom benches. Do you like any of them?






The bench in our resort hotel was similar to this one:






I love, love, love this entire room! I think the French doors are awesome and the light fixture! Oh, if I could talk my husband into getting rid of our big brown ceiling fan! The colors are perfect!

 Is that a boat on the ceiling???


I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Happy decorating & living,
Megan
megan@cottagebluedesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment